Micro-needling, skin needling or collagen induction therapy leads the way in skin rejuvenation. Safely delivered this treatment carries no risk or downtime to the client. It is a procedure whereby a device, such as a dermaroller or an automated pen device, is passed across the surface of the skin creating superficial punctures that stimulate a healing response.
Pre-requisites for Micro -needling training
- level 3 in beauty therapy, ITEC or HND
- semi-permanent makeup artist
- nurse, dentist, doctor, pharmacist
If your qualification does not appear, please do enquire, however your qualification does have to be within the health and beauty sector.
Please note – We are sorry if you do meet the entry-level and can therefore not take our course. Our accrediting bodies for insurance will not accept your application.
The course content will be:
- Revision of Skin A&P
- Skin Health
- History of skin needling/dermaroller
- Science behind skin needling
- Treatable skin conditions
- Products and ingredients used during treatment
- Aftercare and contra-actions
- Introduction to our automated Pen Device
- Practical demonstration
- Q & A
- Your own practical session to be carried out
- Marketing Advice
All groups are small and 2 trainers are always present
No pre-course materials are necessary.
We encourage you to have a treatment on the day, so you can evaluate the treatment yourself and be able to advise your clients professionally.
Please dress comfortable, clean, with hair tied up.
This is a basic kit that includes the micro-needling pen at £145.00.
This can be purchased prior to course commencement, but must be paid in full.